the fine Print
a.k.a. - Rules and Restrictions
The Contest ("Swimsuit Drawing”) begins on December 1st, 2019 and ends on February 14th, 2020. The Contest is sponsored by Zone Swimwear (“Zone Swimwear”). The rules are as follows:
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old, or have permission from a legal guardian to enter.
- Prizes must be picked up by the winner within 30 days of winning, or will be forfeited.
- Any local, state, and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner acknowledges that Zone Swimwear shall have the right to publicize their name, likeness, and voice to promote their participation in the contest.
- Zone Swimwear reserves the right to change the contest rules at any time prior to selecting a winner.
- Only one prize winner per household for each contest unless specified otherwise.
- Zone Swimwear contest prize award mechanisms vary from contest to contest.
STATEMENT OF OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- ELIGIBILITY. Contest open to all legal residents of the United States, who, as of the time of entry are eighteen (18) years or older, except Zone Swimwear employees and members of the immediate family and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Contest void where prohibited by law.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter at www.zoneswimwear.com. Limit one entry per person (if applicable).
PRIZES: The following prize will be awarded to the winner of each independent drawing:
- One custom-designed swimsuit.
- Federal and State taxes (if applicable) on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners
- DRAWING: Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted under the direct supervision of Zone Swimwear. Winner will be notified by email or phone within one (1) week of drawing. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE CLAIM: Noncompliance with the rules of the contest by a potential winner will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Claimed prizes will be awarded.
- GENERAL: Each contestant grants Zone Swimwear full permission and authority to use, re-use and license the use of their voice, name, photograph or likeness in any promotional activity related to their being a contest winner, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest.
Zone Swimwear reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these official rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Contest, drawing and redemption of prizes. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. The winners list will be posted online.
Zone Swimwear reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prizes become unavailable. Zone Swimwear and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury or property loss or other damages of contest entrants arising from, or in connection with the prizes awarded or participation in this Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Release. Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Zone Swimwear and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
These rules and this promotion are governed by the laws of the state of VIrginia without regard to applicable choice of law provisions. Exclusive venue for any legal action in connection with this promotion shall be located in Multnomah County, Portland, Oregon.